Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses to Santry

Options
  • 02-06-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hello.

I'm going to a friends place in northwood apartments in Santry later and I don't have any idea how to get to get there.
    Does anyone know the best bus to take to get there from the city center?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

The 41a/b/c and a few more go out that way. Get off past the Omni Centre and walk down Santry Avenue. Go to DublinBus.ie and put in Santry Avenue or Swords Road as your destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Wilde86

Thanks for the 2Scoops.
    I will do that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 garys

Hazelwood??

I use the 4 and get off at the metro hotel or the 13 and get off after spar but the 33 and 41 go close on the swords road... probably best to get off at the crown plaza and walk through the road there, or the stop before it (after Omin like 2Scoops said) and walk to the left, should go past an Aldi.... like a 15 minute walk

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Buses to beside Crowne Plaza Swords Road:

16, 33, 41, 41b, 41c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Northwood is closer to the Ballymun end of Santry Avenue, so 4 or 13 would probably be your best bet. Get off at the top of Ballymun Road (Metro Hotel) and walk down from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement