Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fitness Apps

• 02-06-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for fitness apps? In particular, I'd like one that maps my run without using data for when on holidays, and also builds a log of what I have done.

Second one I would like would be for weight training, perhaps including nutrition tips etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Runkeeper for the first one, it uses GPS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

I use Fitness Pro for weight training. Gives detailed info of workouts, the anatomy, 100s of exercises and you can keep logs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Great thanks, got the two of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭The lips

My fitness pal is excellent for tracking nutrition intake. Full database of foods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

For something fun try zombies run (on sale this weekend). I'm loving it, really want to go out to run because I want to know whats going to happen next!

• Advertisement
Advertisement