Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Numbness During Sex

Options
  • 02-06-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've been experiencing this for a while now but recently its started to get worse. During foreplay/sex I start to get a tingling/pins and needles sensation across my face, particularly strong across my eyelids which advances into a numbness, this progresses down my arms, into my hands and causes my thumbs to lock. None of this hurts but I can't move my thumbs for a few minutes and it slows down movements in my hands arms and face, so much so the other night that it caused me to slur my words ever so slightly. Has anyone experienced this problem before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Sorry daisychain18,

We are neither qualified to nor allowed to offer medical advice.

If you have any worries about your medical health, you should make an appointment with your GP ASAP.

All the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement