Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calculators

• 02-06-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Not sure about this one, but can you take in two calculators into the maths exam? I'm terrified mine will break halfway through or something. :p

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Yeah, you can.

I brought two calculators for my Junior Cert maths exam. I've even seen one person bring three calculators into an exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I've never heard anything about not being able to, I was planning on bringing in two for mine as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

Just make sure you mention them in the calculator make/model field.

Or better yet, have 2 of the same calculators so you don't have to say anything. :3

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Does anything actually happen if you forget to put the make and model on the paper?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

It said in some sec document that you have to write the make and model of any calculator(s) used. So it's fine, I'm planning on stealing my sister's for the exams just in case :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

yeah i'm bringing in 3, does anyone else have those casio calculators that you have to whack off the desk to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

imelle wrote: »
    yeah i'm bringing in 3, does anyone else have those casio calculators that you have to whack off the desk to work?

i did D: had to whack it off the desk in my JC it echoed around the place :p :pac:
    But I dont now, someone nicked it (did me a favour tbh) and i bought the new model yesterday :D

Advertisement