Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbl trouble?

Options
  • 02-06-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having trouble with xbox live today? I keep getting booted off, not sure if it's my internet connection or xbl :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

no probs here anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Last two days I've been getting booted, extremely randomly and wired or wireless. Is it mainly COD you're playing by any chance? I'm also getting regular Lost Connection on COD and little or no connection during games. Of course xbox.com and cod.com both say everything is peachy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

XBL is fine according to the website.

I was getting disconnects from XBL while playing BF3 for a while. The thing was, everyone else in the party who were with UPC dropped out too at the exact same time but the lads who have Eircom and Magnet were fine. Could be a UPC issue.

Advertisement