Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th Year Students 2012-2013

• 02-06-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭

I just thought I would start this thread seeing as though this year's 6th years have graduated. So guess that us 5th year students are now considered the new 6th year students. I thought this year would never come. It's sounds scary now that I say it, haha.

So has anyone got any plans/tactics to carry out throughout the year to prepare for the LC? :)

~Mulciber

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

wear black pants, pass tests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Holy god, we haven't even done the leaving yet!! :eek: Leave us our forum :P
    and don't worry bout 6th year yet :) Enjoy the summer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

wear black pants, pass tests

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Woah, woah, WOAH!! :eek: We haven't gone anywhere yet! Shoo!! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

Holy god, we haven't even done the leaving yet!! :eek: Leave us our forum :P
    and don't worry bout 6th year yet :) Enjoy the summer :)

Haha, sorry. It's just that I have a tendency to think really far ahead which sometimes isn't a good thing. =L I'll enjoy my Summer and good luck in the LC. :)

~Mulciber

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

mulciber wrote: »
    Haha, sorry. It's just that I have a tendency to think really far ahead which sometimes isn't a good thing. =L I'll enjoy my Summer and good luck in the LC. :)

~Mulciber
    It fine :) stick to your 5th year thread lads :) you're not 6th years till we leave, and we ain't going anywhere till August/Sept :P
    Have a great summer, I mean it :) Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

m0Z2m.gif

This is our turf, y'hear?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,657 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

****in 5th years....

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Enjoy life while you still can... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

****in 5th years....

I wouldn't mind but they're not even sixth years for another three months!! :rolleyes: :P The cheek! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

The irony of you lads invading the 5th years' thread to tell them to stop invading our space... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭NoHarm1994

Enjoy your summer bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Oh holy god! If I recall, we started our first thread (yeah we have two you've a lot to beat :p) when the 6th years prior to us had received their results in August! Even then we were told to get out! Give us a few months lads, seriously!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

AnnaKin wrote: »
    Oh holy god! If I recall, we started our first thread (yeah we have two you've a lot to beat :p) when the 6th years prior to us had received their results in August! Even then we were told to get out! Give us a few months lads, seriously!

Don't want to face the wrath of stressed out LC'ers! :P

Maybe stick to the 5th year thread for now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement