Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need ID

• 02-06-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to get ID. I lost my passport a few weeks ago and no money for a new one. I dont have any other ID. Is there anyway of getting a quick ID card. Maybe Garda station? ID is only needed for one sitution its not needed for long term.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Blatant fake ID request:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ask the Israeli embassy, they can do you an Irish passport no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I can get you one. I only ask for one thing in return.

On your knees please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Syco or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

I am a Nigerian General. Send me bank account details and I will give you a genuine id.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Bring your mammy!

\ thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

What do you need it for, OP? If it's for opening a bank/Credit Union account an ML10 form should do you. If you're purchasing alcohol or flying to Dubai then it's about as worthless as a sheet of paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Bilderberg should be finished by Monday,

Your global E_signiture will be ready shortly :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

No, there used to be some form you could get stamped by the guards, but not anymore.
    You'll need a garda id, passport, drivers licence etc...
    All of which take weeks to sort out.

Unless you want to go down the illegal route!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭yomamma

What the fook kinda responses are this? Im Irish ye fookers. When someone lookin for something like this not always illegal. My story is I am looking for a loan on internet from irish company and they said i need ID.

Anyone have reasonable response?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭yomamma

No, there used to be some form you could get stamped by the guards, but not anymore.
    You'll need a garda id, passport, drivers licence etc...
    All of which take weeks to sort out.

Unless you want to go down the illegal route!

Thanks for response.

other answers! Some racist fookers in Ireland.

If anyone can help Id appreciated eg like quote above a stamp of some sort.

Cheers!

Advertisement