Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ive already tried asking this but no solution......

• 02-06-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭

When selecting pics from my iPhone to bring up on the PC they appear upside down!!! Soooooooooooooooooo frustrating.

When I go to select them and put them upright I get an error msg on Windows saying the file wont allow me change it properly.

Am I doin something wrong ??? Surely Apple should have fixed this bug by now ??

How do I get around it ???

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

I dont want to come across as taking the piss but get in the habit of taking pictures using the iphone properly (according to Apple at least!), on its side, it's annoying to say the least I know, I think it does it when recording videos as well, as far as turning them right way up, try going into your camera roll, selecting the photo, click edit and try rotating it as if it was taken with the phone on its side (haven't tried this myself)

Let us know if that works :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Copy them from the phone to your pc then windows will allow you to rotate them. I think you are opening them from the iPhone, without copying they won't rotate because you can't rewrite the file to that location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

AOSHEA83: That would mean having them in my camera roll upside down !!!!

TAZIUM: Thats just it!!! Windows wont allow me change them properly... gives me some error ??!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,943 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Captain Morgan: You are a legend!!!! This is excellent !!!! thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

I have the same issue fair annoying. I open pic up with paint, and just save them. It replaces the meta data so it solves the problem and windows can rotate them fine

Advertisement