Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pavee point media monitor

• 02-06-2012 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

http://pavee.ie/mediamonitor/?cat=54

Just came across this and wondered why Pavee Point don't monitor the many many times certain members of their community appear in th Mayo, Galway and limerick press for the wrong reasons? Look at what happened in Ballinrobe Church a few weeks ago. Judge Mary devins can bear testimony to the amount of times her time has been wasted with the crimes of this most protected of Irish Society.....cue the closed thread, a possible ban, and I rest my case.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Josie,Mary,Bridie get into the van.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Ah, you won't be banned for this. The thread may be closed though, I can't really see a point of discussion?

Come up with something feasible to discuss without resorting to discrimination and we might have fun with this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I thought this thread was going to be about a site that monitors Pavee Point in the media explaining the actions of members of their flock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

If people spent a fraction of the time they spend hand wringing about Travellers on real issues we'd have a little paradise of country here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

If people spent a fraction of the time they spend hand wringing about Travellers on real issues we'd have a little paradise of country here.

Which would then get trashed by travellers :pac::pac: .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

mike65 wrote: »
    ... explaining the actions of members of their flock.
    Get the flock outa here Boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭hiram

mike65 wrote: »
    I thought this thread was going to be about a site that monitors Pavee Point in the media explaining the actions of members of their flock.
    Such as page 4 of the Sunday independent..let's see if that little article appears on Pavee's website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

hiram wrote: »
    Just came across this and wondered why Pavee Point don't monitor the many many times certain members of their community appear in th Mayo, Galway and limerick press for the wrong reasons?
    You can contact them? Contact@paveepoint.ie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement