Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you welcome the rain?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I actually can't believe the amount of people here who like the rain!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

hope that chubby rain doesn't come , if it does then were all goosed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Did ye put the cows in the shed too?

Bleedin boggers :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Can't beat a bit of teh ould overcast to bring you back down to earth. I like all conditions but some just drag on past 3 days months. And then some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I actually can't believe the amount of people here who like the rain!!

They're all drips.

Must be for effect, or marshmallows cos it's not that cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I love this type of rain. Where its still warm outside, and not too dull. Its not too heavy and not too light, makes a really relaxing atmosphere. I have my windows open all day and living in the attic makes it better because the sound of the rain amplifies x10 against the roof up here. I even like going out in this and feeling it lightly fall on my body.

Any other rain can get lost though, heavy, cold wintery rain and strong winds ae a big no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Bambi wrote: »
    Did ye put the cows in the shed too?

Bleedin boggers :mad:

They've been putting the cows in the living-room since the sheds became "holiday chalets".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

I like sunshine best I think but I spend an inordinate amount of time outside in the West of Ireland so I've grown very accostumed to rain over the years. Hate people who insist you can't enjoy the great outdoors just because there's some water splashing about.

• Advertisement

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Any other rain can get lost though, heavy, cold wintery rain and strong winds ae a big no.

I've a feeling we'll soon be in receipt of one of those scandinavian whip'rounds. halfway there, just missing the nordic air..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I did.

No, but I want to.
    Like most houses here, we don't have a fire place and even if we did there isn't any radiators and most homes are signle glazed too :mad:
    Winter is 3 duvets on the bed and a blanket on the couch.

fecking third world country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I nipped out to get beer from the car(missus forgot to bring it in, she's slipping:D) and I nearly froze - lashing rain and bl00dy cold here. I thought I was done with the whole"did you bring in coal?" deal, but apparently, not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

All that sun and hot weather would drive you mad everyday.:mad:

Ya, all those scorching weeks of unrelenting sunshine we never had. Christ, we only had a couple of days of quality sun and you're welcoming back the monsoon season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Merge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Just in the sitting room, for the ambiance. Haven't had the back-boiler going in over a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Rain means peace and quiet on the streets. So until I live in Clontarf or Foxrock, I will welcome the scanger repellent that is rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Ya, all those scorching weeks of unrelenting sunshine we never had. Christ, we only had a couple of days of quality sun and you're welcoming back the monsoon season.

Oh boo hoo princess!:D

The sun will come out again, dont you worry:)

Advertisement