Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help plz

Options
  • 02-06-2012 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Guys i need a gentle push as im so so so down as trying to get pregnant over 2 yr now i got married last yr and thought it wud happen . But nothing happening i am so so down dunno wha to think or wer to turn i just dunno how to cope . Maybe this post is stupid but i need to say it to someone !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

hi Caz, sorry to hear about your situation. We are trying nearly 6 months but nothing is happening so far.

Some months are tougher that other, but don't worry you will get there x

Have you seen your GP or had any tests to see if there are any issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 caz0078

stickybean wrote: »
    hi Caz, sorry to hear about your situation. We are trying nearly 6 months but nothing is happening so far.

Some months are tougher that other, but don't worry you will get there x

Have you seen your GP or had any tests to see if there are any issues?

yea stickybean attending gyne for over a year now he keeps putting me an clomid and glucophage says i have pcos also am bit overweight and tryin so hard to lose the spare wheel so desperate to start a family that it is getting me into a very dark place now

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jesseppe

We were trying for 2yrs then found out that I had no swimmers, it was diagnosed as Azoospermia. We've had to go down the IVF/ICSI route. Its worth both of you getting checked for fertility if you haven't ruled that out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 caz0078

Jesseppe wrote: »
    We were trying for 2yrs then found out that I had no swimmers, it was diagnosed as Azoospermia. We've had to go down the IVF/ICSI route. Its worth both of you getting checked for fertility if you haven't ruled that out yet.

hubbies had all the test done and they said his swimmers are ok so it jus means the problem is with me so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

If there's one thing i've learned in the past 4 years it's that it is not your fault. It is a medical condition that is affecting you as a couple. You might need a break from trying for a while, I know I do every so often. We've done iui been pregnant and lost 3 times and am now with Napro. They are checking for endo, have me on low dose naltraxone for my dopermine levels which he thinks are low, i'm taking loads of vitamins and supplements, charting for 3/4 cycles and he thinks this will show low progesterone. He suspects i'll also need a version of clomid. For the first time in ages I feel confident that when we try it will work.
    Chin up and remember we are all individual and it's a matter of finding the route to parenthood that works for you as a couple. If this doesn't work we'll be looking at adoption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

caz0078 wrote: »
    yea stickybean attending gyne for over a year now he keeps putting me an clomid and glucophage says i have pcos also am bit overweight and tryin so hard to lose the spare wheel so desperate to start a family that it is getting me into a very dark place now

We haven't started the test route yet - we are going to wait till August as we are away in July - so praying things get stirring by then. But I do know how you feel. May try give yourself a month or two of?Just enjoy some time without trying and enjoy each other. I'd say taking a break and then starting again will make it a little easier x

If you are starting to feel very down do talk to your GP, the last thing you want is ti get depressed pet, it's a very tough time - make sure and take care of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Hi caz, there are do many people on this forum going through the same thing do for a start we know how you feel. Try not to let it take over your life. My best advice and what has worked for me is to try to get some regular exercise and better eating regime going. it boosted my moods no end at a time when things were beginning to get on top of me. I've just been through my first 3 months of clomid with no success do we have decided to take some time out now and enjoy the summer. Try do the same and concentrate on getting the healthy body and mind. We'll pray the rest will follow!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 LuLu2012

caz0078 wrote: »
    Guys i need a gentle push as im so so so down as trying to get pregnant over 2 yr now i got married last yr and thought it wud happen . But nothing happening i am so so down dunno wha to think or wer to turn i just dunno how to cope . Maybe this post is stupid but i need to say it to someone !!!

Try Agnus Castus it can be found in holland and barrets it's sopposed to be brilliant a lot of women that have been trying for a long time got pregnant within three months I am also trying to conceive 2 and a half years now the doc said I'm fine so I'm thinking about trying agnus castus

Advertisement