Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Gaming PC

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i am an onion

Oh and completely uninstall everything to do with CCC? Will I need the disc again??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

That looks like the latest one, yes.

You don't need the disc for uninstalling. Go to the start menu and type in add or remove programs. AMD Catalyst is on the list nearish the start.

Monotype wrote: »
    That looks like the latest one, yes.

You don't need the disc for uninstalling. Go to the start menu and type in add or remove programs. AMD Catalyst is on the list nearish the start.

Thanks, I'll get right on it :)

Hey guys.

Sorry to bring back this old thread but I have a problem with my monitor ( again :D )

Currently everything works fine except when I play games, I get this weird shimmering / flickering effect. It's pretty obscure when it's bright ingame, but when I'm in a dark room or it's night then BAM I can't see a bloody thing.

What do you guys reckon? I was wondering if it's because I have a vga cable plugged into a DVI adapter. If I got a DVI cable do you guys think that might fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement