Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sligo nightclubs

Options
  • 03-06-2012 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just wondering what the best nightclubs in sligo are and which of them are not strict with id.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Toffs or The velvet when its open are the best.

both are quite strict with ID though.

Pure wouldn't be a bad spot for ID if you're a girl, if you're an underage lad however ya may as well stay away.

the only place an underage lad with get in is the Clarence, and you don't want to go there.

if ya get into Shenanagins before 12 ya could go straight upstairs, if its open.

other than that, im no help to you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭sligoface

most places check ID regularly if you're a guy or girl especially in summer as most of the college students have gone home and the kiddies are out of school.

why not just wait till you are 18? you have plenty of time to get ripped in (and ripped off by) nightclubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Shenanigans,Pure,Toffs,and the clarence would be your best bet i dont think Toffs are too strict with I.D anymore.If your desperate enough you could go to the Leitrim bar:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Take my advice and wait until you are 18, no point in trying to get in anywhere as they are very very strict when it comes to ID, last thing you want is to be refused entry to a club / pub and then have to go home again. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I do'nt think you should be looking for anyone on here to help you break the law, if you're not 18 yet. :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement