Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bhut Alors!

• 03-06-2012 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

Had the hottest curry I'd ever tasted earlier - Bhut Jolokia.
    It has to be said, that it was superb. Absolutely top notch.
    It was one of those ones where your nose runs and the oesophagus burns all the way to the stomach, which after a fashion, rumbles like hell, crying out for mercy. But no mercy was shown, it was just too damn nice.

However, I just visited the toilet and to my astonishment, ring sting is not a myth. Now I've eaten all sorts of hot dishes over the years and never experienced this phenomenon. I always thought it was just a joke.
    Sweet curried christ, it was insufferable. It reminded me of the time our physio sprayed deep heat onto the tip of my penis.

Regale us with your tales of food related pain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Sounds like it'd be great for my ulcer. Well, no, but I'd be the stupid gombeen who'd eat it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I appreciate the pun in this thread title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

That's the notorious Naga chili. Much like their woman it is so hot you'll hallucinate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Trollsbury Trollington

I suggest using milk to wash your furious sheriffs badge.

Its what rioters use to calm the effects of pepper spray.

Advertisement