Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3

Options
  • 03-06-2012 4:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Having a problem conecting to FIFA12 online, can get as far connecting to the opponent but the connection cancels after that...
    Any sugestions on how 2fix it? tried changing nat type and it only got worse, Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

DonnchaMc wrote: »
    Having a problem conecting to FIFA12 online, can get as far connecting to the opponent but the connection cancels after that...
    Any sugestions on how 2fix it? tried changing nat type and it only got worse, Please help

What NAT type are you using now, and also what is your firewall status?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭DonnchaMc

NUTZZ wrote: »
    What NAT type are you using now, and also what is your firewall status?

Had to go back to nat type3 as i couldnt connect to anything when tried changing it to type1. Not sure about firewall, how do i check it and what should it be? I can play other games no problem online its just with fifa the problem is...

Advertisement