Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cyborg/biomech tattoos in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 banana_brain

I've been looking for recommendations concerning bio mech tattoos as well. Don't know anyone that has one but it's a style that greatly interests me when done correctly. So far I have been in touch with Dublin Ink but all they advised me was to call in, they did not make reference to my question about tattoos previously done. Fingers crossed we get some kind of a decent reply on this issue

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kielonson

Hi

Just wondering if you guys got yours done or got any info on who's good in Ireland ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

There are a few around alright. The lads in Stigmata Tau in Swords are pretty decent. Or you can try this guy (depending on where you're living) he does my tatts. http://www.wickedskin.ie/colinbyrne/

4th row down, last pic on the right is the Alien tatt he's working on at the minute. That's after 16 hours and more to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kielonson

Nice one buddy, thanks for the info !!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Pawel in Skin City would be my recommendation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement