Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper One

• 03-06-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ive always thought, 'ah, sure you can't study for that one', but now that its three days away, I thought I should maybe do something for it, considering I got raped in my mocks on paper 1. So has anyone studied for this, and how have they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

treely wrote: »
    IveI've always thought, 'ah, sure you can't study for that one', but now that itsit's three days away, I thought I should maybe do something for it, considering I got raped in my mocks on paper 1. So has anyone studied for this, and how have they?

Fail :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

Just have a couple of ideas for your short story if you're doing it. Go over writing styles and techniques so you can talk about them in the comprehension questions... Go over Question B formats... Like a letter or a talk or whatever.

There isn't really much you can do. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭treely

Writing style and techniques in part A such as....

Seriously, our teacher has done no work for this with us at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JLAD95

I agree that there is not much at all you can do but composistion ideas could be pre-meditated and you could read formats online for Question B parrt, But regards the comprehension you just have to hop you get a nice one, Good Luck! :) (iTS pAPER 2 ID BE WORRYING ABOUT!)

Advertisement