Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garnier Free Samples

• 03-06-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭

Have signed up for these submitting details etc and within a few weeks get a mail asking for my opinion on the products (which I never got).

Just wondering if it is a marketing ploy or has anyone ever actually received these samples? It's says Ireland and the UK but a bit dubious as to whether they send them here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

I signed up for a free Garnier BB cream sample a good few months back and received the sample within about 2 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

as above, it was a really good sample too, 2 little tubes and vouchers for money off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭BabyBirch

I received the BB cream but I also applied for the more recent offer (body lotion?), didn't receive it and got an email last week looking for feedback.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I've signed up for both* the BB cream and the body lotion and after, maybe 3ish weeks(Could have been 4) I received both :)
    Definitely got the feedback email before I had received the body lotion though.

*Im a total freebee hunter :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭magicray

Same here, got an email to rate the product but havent got it yet

Hope it arrives I love getting freebies in the post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

magicray wrote: »
    Same here, got an email to rate the product but havent got it yet

Hope it arrives I love getting freebies in the post
    I got the bb cream and the body lotion. The body lotion is super and smells divine too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I spoke too soon - body lotion arrived this morning :) goes on easy enough but leaves a kind of sticky residue on the skin....ah well, glad I didnt pay for it,,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ooh, I never knew about this- just signed up there. :)

I spoke too soon - body lotion arrived this morning :) goes on easy enough but leaves a kind of sticky residue on the skin....ah well, glad I didnt pay for it,,
    Oh I didn't find it sticky at all. My skin is very dry and just drank it in. Lovely and soft now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I got mine in the post just yesterday too, sent off for it weeks ago! I already use their 7-day hand cream and think it's the best I've ever used. Just tried the free sample on my arms this morning and they already feel great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

my first impression was it was like putting on suncream, sticky but then sinks in - I certainly would not go out and buy it....

my first impression was it was like putting on suncream, sticky but then sinks in - I certainly would not go out and buy it....
    Mmm, I'm not sure I would buy it either. Is it very pricey? I did buy the Bb cream (cheaper in Northern Ireland) and I am happy with it.

Advertisement