Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Month J1 Visa

Options
  • 03-06-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Folks,

Im a 22 year old lad and Im looking to go on the 12 month J1 visa. I graduated in October 2011 so I think I have until this October to do it. I have already been on two summer J1's and Im just mad to go back.

All of my friends who I went with before dont want to go on the 12 month visa as they are either still in college, dont have the money, or have emigrated to oz/canada.

I was just wondering if there are any others out there thinking of doing it? I dont really have a particular place in mind. I just dont see myself going on my own.

If anyone else out there is in the same boat as me, or is going on the 12 month visa, then id love to hear from ye.

Joe

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement