Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland - Do they install showers?

Options
  • 03-06-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

My friend just moved into a house and there is no electric shower.

Was looking for quotes and a plumber told me electric Ireland installs showers?

Is this true? What are the prices Like? Just looking for a standard electric shower.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dillo2k10,

We don't install electric showers ourselves, but we do have a range of home services available, which include:
    • Insulation (incl. windows/doors)
    • Heating services and repair
    • Renewable technologies
    • Building Energy Ratings (BER)
    We're offering 10% off at the moment, and our home services team can be reached at 1850 372 333, or we can call you if you like. It is possible the plumber confused our installing solar thermal/photovoltaic panels with electric showers (as the former are often used for supplying hot water for showers). I regret I can't be of more assistance here. You might get recommendations from users in the Electrical or Home Appliances forums?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement