Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a RAS transfer??

Options
  • 03-06-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I signed an open RAS contract nearly a year ago in the house I have been renting for two years in south wexford. However now, due to deterioration of accute back problems I find myself in need of hands on support for my two young daughters. Their father (my ex hubby) lives in Courtown and I really need to move closer to him so that I can have help on a day to day basis with my children. Has anybody ever managed to get a transfer to a different house under the RAS scheme? If I don't get it I presume that I will have to try and fund a private rented house on OPFP and my maintenance. If anybody can give me some advice on this I would very much appreciate it. :) Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 allewishes

I signed an open RAS contract nearly a year ago in the house I have been renting for two years in south wexford. However now, due to deterioration of accute back problems I find myself in need of hands on support for my two young daughters. Their father (my ex hubby) lives in Courtown and I really need to move closer to him so that I can have help on a day to day basis with my children. Has anybody ever managed to get a transfer to a different house under the RAS scheme? If I don't get it I presume that I will have to try and fund a private rented house on OPFP and my maintenance. If anybody can give me some advice on this I would very much appreciate it. :) Thanks
    Hi I'm in same situation as you, I'm on the ras scheme for over 3 years now and want to move cos house too costly to heat and living on my own, I was told that I need to reapply, but don't know whether to cwo or council?

Advertisement