Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net down in Drogheda area today?

Options
  • 03-06-2012 4:40pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not been able to connect to the ney all day since I woke this morning. Checked router and all that and everything seems fine. Any way to check if its on their end? Living in Drogheda and posting from my phone :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Oceans12

Not been able to connect to the ney all day since I woke this morning. Checked router and all that and everything seems fine. Any way to check if its on their end? Living in Drogheda and posting from my phone :(

are you using DSL? i had issues during the week connecting to yahoo
    but today its working fine, however appears a little slower than normal.

i have mobile broadband as backup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Hi Teamshadowclan,

Glad it's back up and running for you now. PM me the phone number and I'll test it for you to ensure it doesn't become a regular occurrence. May be a minor fault on the line or something else we can improve for you.

Thanks

James

Advertisement