Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Cafe

Options
  • 03-06-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

How's it going lads,
    Do any of ye know if there are any decent gaming cafes in cork city?
    late night places with good pcs and and good staff?
    i've heard about web workhouse on winthrop street, but i've heard their staff are arrogant and their rates are expensive.
    Something like Area51 would be brilliant, but i doubt there'll ever be a place like that again.
    Cheers lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

How's it going lads,
    Do any of ye know if there are any decent gaming cafes in cork city?
    late night places with good pcs and and good staff?
    i've heard about web workhouse on winthrop street, but i've heard their staff are arrogant and their rates are expensive.
    Something like Area51 would be brilliant, but i doubt there'll ever be a place like that again.
    Cheers lads.

The prices aren't high.

Some of the staff are assholes but in general they are quite pleasant.

The only place to go really, it's a good place to go gaming most of the time, one of the major downsides being the potential for people screaming around you, that's during the day mainly.

Advertisement