Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any superstitious Leaving Cert students?

• 03-06-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Do you have to follow an exact routine every day for studying or morning of exams?

I'm not doing my LC this year however I do have to start studying at an EXACT time every day, and not a minute before or after:p.

I will admit its kinda weird:cool:. So do any of you have weird habits? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Have to have at least 10 pens. With at least 4 different colours. Can't do anything without a blue, black, green and red. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Weird habits?

Not studying. Ever. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

I can't say I have any routines for the morning of the exams, a nice breakfast and listening to some happy songs will have me fine!
    Although I am VERY superstitious when it comes to good luck charms :rolleyes:
    I have to wear 3 bracelets on my left arm that I recieved from friends in America, and on my right I have 4/5 bracelets that each mean different things to me.
    I also have to have a little tiny plastic lobster toy and a dollar that are kept in my pocket :o
    Sounds RIDICULOUS I'm well aware, but sure if it keeps me calm isn't that all that matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

I'll get granny to light a candle too.

Be graaaaaaaaaaaand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

My friend broke a mirror the other day...

I pity the fool...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

recalculating my potential leaving cert points, on a good day that study is progressive i do really well in my subjects, but recently my points are dropping..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭dovahkiin

This thread now functions as my list of stupid people, I will henceforth ignore all predictions and help from anyone stupid enough to be superstitious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

I have to tie my laces like 3 times before I start and if I'm not writing I'm doin the penflick constantly! That's more force of habit though I guess :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

dovahkiin wrote: »
    This thread now functions as my list of stupid people, I will henceforth ignore all predictions and help from anyone stupid enough to be superstitious
    "Weh, I'm banned!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I'm not that superstitious, but I'm prone towards OCD, especially when I get nervous. This is going to sound so so stupid but lets say if touched the paper with my right hand I might have to touch it with my left hand, and then my left hand again and then my right hand. Coughing, if I cough I will have to cough an even number of times probably. I know it sounds really stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭It neny!

dovahkiin wrote: »

Guess what? You're included in the list too:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Let's leave this one lie too...
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement