Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK Apprentice Season 8 Finale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Tom
    C'mon Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Tom
    Nick gone.
    Ricky's won.

Tom
    Oh no... listening to Nick, Tom is gonna get it! NOOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Tom
    Ricky won. fair play!

Tom
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!

GO RICKY!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ricky :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I thought it would be Tom, but congrats to Ricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,008 ✭✭✭✭bnt

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Poor Jade, she was destroyed!
    I watched the show for the first time last night, and was horrified by what I saw, frankly. The arrogance of the guys' CVs, and Jade with her totally cynical yet hopeless business plan. She dealt in "contacts" which her call centre would "confirm" by annoying them with cold calls, after which they would be sold on like so many pork bellies. To support that, she had a business plan with no costings, yet expected to use up all her capital in six months, and thought that was just fine. To top it off, she lied about owning all the domain names and was caught out. That's the future of British business? Sell your FT stock first thing in the morning.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Well done to Ricky a bit surprised he won, thought the others had a better chance especially Nick and Tom, one of them would have been my choice! I suppose it all boiled down to not just the tasks but how a candidate performed over the few weeks, the interview and the business plan, what ever was a better investment in the long run for Lord Sugar would have been the one to win it in the end of the day. Not surprised by the final four though.

Advertisement