Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silver Bracelet for a Gift???

• 03-06-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi Ladies!

It's my good friends' birthday soon and would like to get her a little something special,
    She lives jewlerry silver in particular and I think a bracelet would be nice?

I can spend 100-150 if you've any pics or ideas would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

Sashiee wrote: »
    Hi Ladies!

It's my good friends' birthday soon and would like to get her a little something special,
    She lives jewlerry silver in particular and I think a bracelet would be nice?

I can spend 100-150 if you've any pics or ideas would be great!!

Anyone??
    Please??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Where are you based?

Miaireland wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Based in Waterford but am open to online stores too??!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Maybe take a look at www.fields.ie. If you have a bit of time takea look at etsy.com. Itis a site where artist sell their handmade items including jewellery. There are some amazing craft people with stunning items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Kinda hard to suggest not knowing your friends style ect....but I know I'd love my friend forever if she bought me any of these :D

• Advertisement

tan11ie wrote: »
    Kinda hard to suggest not knowing your friends style ect....but I know I'd love my friend forever if she bought me any of these :D

Ohh crystals&co why didn't I think of that!

I wa thinking more along the lines of Tiffany &co or juicy jewlerry but I'll I've a look at the bangles could even get her two !!
    Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

This place in Limerick have a good selection also and cheaper to :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Is she into charm bracelets? If so Thomas Sabo could be good. Noce lin bracelet and the most beautiful charms. The have a massive range to you could get on that suit her interests.

http://www.thomassabo.com/IE-en/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I love Alan Ardiff jewellery.

http://www.alanardiff.com/jewellery/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

Hi there, not sure if you have the bracelet yet or not but check out the following really lovely stuff.

http://www.enibas.com/index.cfm?page=jewellery&cid=4

and

www.seoidin.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

Nomination_Bracelet_Love_and_Hearts.jpg

I love Nominations bracelets like this, the basic bracelet is about €30 and then anything up to €25 each for charms. There are 100's of different charms available. I wear one all the time and I even got one for my niece who is 7 (looks nice, not tacky on her!) and they have Disney and Peter Pan charms. There are lots of suppliers around, either jewellers shop or good gift shop, they bracelet comes in branded packaging with a booklet of charms available. Hope you like it :)

Advertisement