Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

milk testing different sometimes

Options
  • 03-06-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

sometimes when i buy milk it tastes different, generally when i purchase it from smaller shops, my theory is smaller shops don't have the same size storage space of ridges as bigger supermarkets, therefore milk gets left outside the fridge for a few hours before being shelved in the shop, could i really be just imagining this taste difference

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

If milk is left out it spoils quicker, I'm not aware of it affecting the taste.

The taste of milk would be seasonal with cows being grass fed for the most part in the spring and summer and dry fed for the balance. This has a huge affect on taste.

Advertisement