Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tan advice

• 03-06-2012 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a spray tan done for the first time this week and I have to admit it looks pretty good and I got loads of compliments (very shallow I know :p). I'm looking for a bit of help I can't afford to get a spray tan every week so what would people recommend. A self tanner or the moisturiser with tanner in it and which brands are best.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

Hi there,

You should definitely use a moisturiser with tan in it,preferably one that is the same brand as the spray tan that was used as they will be the same shade and compliment eachother,
    which can make your spray tan last up to two weeks providing you look after it. You should be able to get this in the salon that did your spray tan.
    If your just looking to tan yourself I'd recommend Vita Liberata self tan you can get this in most chemists in a mouse but it is pricey.
    If your looking for something a bit cheaper you should try l'oreal sublime or Garnier summer body.
    Also if you live in Dublin pm me I'm a mobile spray tan technician and am alot cheaper than most salons :) Happy Tanning!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

if your on a budget st.mortiz, its sold in penneys, is great, I use it once a week, I'm using garnier summer body between my full tan applications, its a gradual tanner.

with st.moritz as its a mousse you should exfoliate fully and.moisturize with something light, I like a dry body oil, wait about half an.hour and then apply a body butter to your feet knees and elbows and then apply the tan with a mitt. if yiu use a lotion tanner don't apply all over moisturize, just body butter to the dry areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Thanks for the advice. Garnier seems to be a good one a few friends have recommended that one as well. Is it suitable to use on your face?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

Thanks for the advice. Garnier seems to be a good one a few friends have recommended that one as well. Is it suitable to use on your face?

There is a Garnier Summer Face aswell. Dont know if the summer body is suitable for the face or not.

Advertisement