Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funding ?

Options
  • 03-06-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

I have an idea for a business that I think is a runner.Have started to do the basic groundwork but one question for ye.

The idea is for use within the hospital and wider healthcare sectors ie nursing homes etc.The present product is expensive and not widely enough used due to its cost. My idea is to own a number of these units and to rent them on an ongoing basis to users. By keeping the rental cost competitive the users i.e. the nursing home can keep treating the person in-situ instead of having to admit to a hospital. The business therefore is a provision of service model and there doesn't seem to be very many institutions interested in providing funding for these types of business.

what are the options ??

westgolf

Advertisement