Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60 hours

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Patchy~ wrote: »
    fizzy, its not jen if youre thinking that :P pfft, i couldnt live without mine :(

60 hours or not, twitter goes nowhere! :D

Ah I see.

Ignore all previous posts so. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Someone needs to make me realise that I'm actually doing the LC this week. Why am I not nervous? ;_;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Namlub wrote: »
    Someone needs to make me realise that I'm actually doing the LC this week. Why am I not nervous? ;_;

Cos you've done your best throughout the year and now you're kicking back and taking it easy before the big day?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Munster07

Oh jaysus..

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭AllyMcFearless

My sleep pattern is destroyed, as is my appetite and general sanity.

Just another day in the life of an expectant LC student :D Roll on 9:30 tomorrow morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Now I wish we had 60 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Remember being in 5th year? Those were the days :(
    On the bright side, 365 days from now you'll be sitting here reading a similar thread in complete tranquility and relaxation reminiscing on what will have happened in the next 2-3 weeks.

After a long two years it'll all be over for you guys. The few hours before an exam are by far worse than the exam itself.

Advertisement