Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go jumping?

Options
  • 03-06-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hey
    can anyone tell me where i can find mini/midi/maxi or cheap and cheerful jumping on anywhere?
    somewhere not too expensive for entry? i find that the likes of kill/coilog you will pay 20 for entry and may be eliminated halfway through with 3 refusals!
    just want somewhere i can go for a jump around!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Where are you based and how far will you travel?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

Where are you based and how far will you travel?
    hey, in the dublin-meath area if you have any suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Killossery do mini midi maxi every friday night as far as I know. Very relaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CavanLady

Bachelor's Lodge in Navan have some Mini, Midi, Maxi jumping comps coming up in the next few weeks. Not 100% sure of the dates, I'll check when I'm there on Wed but their number is 046-9021736.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Coolmine do them, 10 euro for a round and I think it's 15 for two!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

does anyone know of anything on a sat or sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

I think Broadmeadows do mini, midi, maxi on Sundays or at lease they used too........

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Meg meg

Hampton Lodge on the wicklow/Dublin border do mini,midi,maxi every sunday from June-August .
    Al details on their facebook page :) as far as I know it's €15 for 2 rounds !
    Hope that helps a bit !

Advertisement