Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Only God can judge me......

• 03-06-2012 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

You have all seen this tattoo.

Well, I have got news for them: I judge you and so does everybody else and the overwhelming consensus is you are a fucking idiot who is trying unsuccessfully to combine a little hard man persona and a profound statement and the end result is desperate. Just desperate.

Don't get me wrong. I love tattoos, I have four, but when I see this **** it make my skin crawl....

Have any other boardies here seen some profound statements on someone skin that made them barf??

Do tell...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Feel the love maan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

OP, you can stop writing on yourself now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Well now, as far as I know, God is a pretty harsh judge and that tattoo wont do him any favours.

people get tattoos about that?
    leviticus forbids tattoos
    i guess god will judge them! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

"Only a ninja can love another ninja."

Didn't make me barf, but it's fucking hysterical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

I know a girl who has one on her back. A pic of Jesus and a caption underneath saying 'Jesus did it for the chicks'

It's funny but stooopid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

only Zeus can judge me, sounds way cooler

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

bluewolf wrote: »
    people get tattoos about that?
    leviticus forbids tattoos
    i guess god will judge them! :pac:

Only when the markings are on the dead my friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

keano_afc wrote: »
    Only when the markings are on the dead my friend.

no, for the dead... as well as in general

New International Version (©1984)
    "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD.
    Leviticus 19:28

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

I might get a Padre Pio tattoo instead so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

My "Gangsta 4 life" tattoo displays graphically how i feel inside and if you disagree i dont care:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Religious tattoos and them fecking bar codes.

What are you at like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's the same kinda mentality that a lot teenage girls have! The answer to everything is:

"They're just jealous"

Er, no. They make valid points about you, you're an idiot and evidently deluded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Hey man if it means something to them then whats the problem ?

Maybe if you spent less time staring at them and worrying about them you'd learn not to give a shít about some stranger who means absolutely nothing to you thinking they are better than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

:confused: Something about autofellatio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

eth0 wrote: »
    I might get a Padre Pio tattoo instead so
    tattoos of stigmata on your hands? that'd be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

What is your beef? You sound Atheist. Don't you believe the most high should judge us all? I rather be judged by Him when I die and not by some demon who might judge me by killing me before my time is up.

The most f*cktarded tattoes are the tribal ones lads get on their arms, accountants etc with tribal tattoes on them, wtf is that about. The ole sir name on the arm is another sofakingweetoddad one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

judge not, lest ye be judged

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

:confused: Something about autofellatio

Incredibly this discussion has nothing to do with autofellatio but I'm glad you brought it up. You obviously know it is some thing close to my heart ( and mouth whenever i get the chance).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I think people who get their own name tattooed on themselves are the worst. Are they such mongs that they need to be be tagged with their own name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

the Chinese writing can look cool but FFS it could be saying anything.

P.S. I would like to get "Too weird to live, too rare to die." on my arm. any opinions on that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

nah the best ones are skinny little hipsters with big f**k off sailors tats on their neck/hand to go with their fedoras. So authentic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I hate them stupid Chinese symbol **** means **** all and people with cob webs on their necks or elbows
    But the worst is stars people with stars it's stupid lookin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You can't beat LOVE and HATE spread across eight fingers, or LOVE and HAT if you've had an accident with one of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Eh, no we haven't. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Well, I have got news for them: I judge you and so does everybody else and the overwhelming consensus is you are a fucking idiot who is trying unsuccessfully to combine a little hard man persona and a profound statement and the end result is desperate. Just desperate.

Don't get me wrong. I love tattoos, I have four, but when I see this **** it make my skin crawl....

Have any other boardies here seen some profound statements on someone skin that made them barf??

Do tell...

Whatever about the tattoo.... |**** the hell off you judemental wanker! Each to his own and you ar not strong enough to deny this.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Was really considering getting it tattooed across my shoulder blades ... oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Do tell...

I've seen that tattoo before. It was on a young fella who had murdered two people. Ironically the real judge gave him life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I don't mind these tattoos. If you ever meet a women/man in a potential romantic situation, you'd know to run a mile. Its a good warning sign. If I met a girl with this I know just by her one tattoo that bitch got issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Worst tattoo I've ever seen was a friend who got a picture of 2pac tattooed on his forearm (picture was of 2pac from the waist up). Problem was, the guy doing it was really **** and forgot to include the letter "T" in one of the most important parts of 2Pacs tattoo, along with being unable to actually draw him properly.

You can imagine the horror when he saw the finished tattoo. Instead of a cool 2Pac image on his arm, he ended up with a guy who resembled Bill Cosby with his shirt off with the words "Hug Life" scrawled across him :D

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Whatever about the tattoo.... |**** the hell off you judemental wanker! Each to his own and you ar not strong enough to deny this.

What exactly are you rabbiting on about??

That is my whole point.... People say you should not judge others etc.... and nobody does in polite company..... but when the day is over and the curtain is called and we sit back and think to ourselves about how we feel about others after what we have seen....... so so so many of us.. you include.. will say to our selves..... Look at that cunt.... What a wanker....

Its the truth dude, don't fight it....

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

the Chinese writing can look cool but FFS it could be saying anything.

P.S. I would like to get "Too weird to live, too rare to die." on my arm. any opinions on that?

Sounds class!! Fear and loathing is my favourite film and Iv'e never seen anyone with that quote tattooed on them before :D definitely get it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

My mate wants to get a tattoo with five blue stars (one for each member of his family) and a sixth that isn't coloured in yet for the girl he's yet to meet.

I don't know whether that's sweet or tacky, but I'm pretty sure it will cause him to pull. A lot.

later12 wrote: »
    My mate wants to get a tattoo with five blue stars (one for each member of his family) and a sixth that isn't coloured in yet for the girl he's yet to meet.

I don't know whether that's sweet or tacky, but I'm pretty sure it will cause him to pull. A lot.

Yea probably with a few dizzy bints who think he is "deep".... stupid sluts.

dizzy bints.... stupid sluts.
    I know right. Fucking women.

Sayy, wanna go and do some bench presses, then hit the communal showers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

"Hello pot, I'm Mr Kettle. You, my friend, are black"

That is my whole point.... People say you should not judge others etc.... and nobody does in polite company..... but when the day is over and the curtain is called and we sit back and think to ourselves about how we feel about others after what we have seen....... so so so many of us.. you include.. will say to our selves..... Look at that cunt.... What a wanker....

If they act like a wanker or are ignorant then yeah. Having a tattoo doesnt make someone a wanker or idiot no more than wearing a hat does or reading the Da Vinci code. Its none of your business and they aint interfering with you. I dont understand why you'd take such an interest that they would be etched into your memory when they didnt even do anything other than get into your line of sight.

To be honest if your going around looking at people and taking such an interest you can read their tattoos and calling them all **** under your breath or going home and thinking about them then you have issues my friend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I don't know whether it is sweet or tacky either.
    But to me it would just look like his wanted level on vice city....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Thug Life ridahs, West side Inner City South Side till we die!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭a5y

Actually that's pretty well thought out compared to the likes of say someone with a Xena Warrior Princess Tattoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Was chatting to a lad in a pub in England, he had a tacky heart tattoo with 2 bars ,and a girls name under it . So I asked what the bars were about. Ex wives ... Got to have the third bar now.... Dope

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

LordSmeg wrote: »
    If they act like a wanker or are ignorant then yeah. Having a tattoo doesnt make someone a wanker or idiot no more than wearing a hat does or reading the Da Vinci code. Its none of your business and they aint interfering with you. I dont understand why you'd take such an interest that they would be etched into your memory when they didnt even do anything other than get into your line of sight.

To be honest if your going around looking at people and taking such an interest you can read their tattoos and calling them all **** under your breath or going home and thinking about them then you have issues my friend.

I don't have issues pal. I'm a realist. I don't go around hating people because of their tattoos. I just feel they have made a big mistake and they will realise it.

I am an employer, with tattoos. My tattoos are concealed and although quite large cannot be seen. I interview people often for jobs and there is nothing worse than seeing some guy just out of his teens with a full sleeve. Nothing in his CV or experience will make a difference; I will never employ him. End of.

And what you should realise is that the vast...the vast majority of employers feel the same..

So as these idiot little hipsters do irreparable damage to their bodies while hating on the system for being judgemental they fail to realise that they too will grow up one day and have children and what they thought was cool once will be a heavy hipster chain of inked idiocy hanging over their unemployed poverty stricken necks.

Markcheese wrote: »
    Was chatting to a lad in a pub in England, he had a tacky heart tattoo with 2 bars ,and a girls name under it . So I asked what the bars were about. Ex wives ... Got to have the third bar now.... Dope
    I wouldn't have drawn bars over the names. Maybe draw a cage around them or something.

I dated a girl who had a big influence on my life. I didn't put her name on my body, but she's pretty impressed in my brain and I think if you have a very strong connection with someone, you're going to carry them around with you anyway*, why not express it in writing?

From that point of view, I don't think getting someone's name written on your body is totally dumb. A little bit dumb maybe, but if they're part of who you are then they probably always will be.

*Not physically. I don't actually keep her in a suitcase or anything.

I don't have issues pal. I'm a realist. I don't go around hating people because of their tattoos. I just feel they have made a big mistake and they will realise it.

I am an employer, with tattoos. My tattoos are concealed and although quite large cannot be seen. I interview people often for jobs and there is nothing worse than seeing some guy just out of his teens with a full sleeve. Nothing in his CV or experience will make a difference; I will never employ him. End of.

And what you should realise is that the vast...the vast majority of employers feel the same..

So as these idiot little hipsters do irreparable damage to their bodies while hating on the system for being judgemental they fail to realise that they too will grow up one day and have children and what they thought was cool once will be a heavy hipster chain of inked idiocy hanging over their unemployed poverty stricken necks.

Now we are getting down to it, a lot of anger in that post. Do you realise their employment has nothing whatsoever to do with you ? Nothing what so ever. Nor is why they get their tattoo's or what they get. Neither is what they like to eat, or wear or who they like to talk to. They have their own life and you have yours.

I think you do have issues. Perhaps you have spent too much time in a managerial position and just think your better than everyone else. You are way too interested in other peoples lives. Everyone else isnt you or wants to live like you. Their mistakes are theirs to made and deal with if they decide they have made a mistake. Deal with it and mind your own business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

Whyd you thank the original post then?

strange thing to do if they were abusing you

Weirdo:P

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Do you realise their employment has nothing whatsoever to do with you ? Nothing what so ever. .

Is is my business when these little runts rock up to interviews with full sleeves on view and react shocked when you tell them they don't have the job. It is absolutely my business and the business of the vast amount of employers out there.

There is a whole generation of young people out there in this current climate who I guess feel that it dosnt matter either way cause we are all ****ed and "I might as well look the like the coolest cat in town".

Fashion statements change and a tattoo of a swallow on your neck is there for life and so are the zero chances of that person ever getting taken seriously in the real world.

I don't have a grudge its just social commentary.

Is is my business when these little runts rock up to interviews with full sleeves on view and react shocked when you tell them they don't have the job. It is absolutely my business and the business of the vast amount of employers out there.

There is a whole generation of young people out there in this current climate who I guess feel that it dosnt matter either way cause we are all ****ed and "I might as well look the like the coolest cat in town".

Fashion statements change and a tattoo of a swallow on your neck is there for life and so are the zero chances of that person ever getting taken seriously in the real world.

I don't have a grudge its just social commentary.

Well if your point is about some people feeling it should be acceptable to have visible tattoos and not have it reflect on them in a professional sense then I'd sympathise with you.

But I took you to be talking just about tattoos you deem to be stupid. The "only god will judge me" stuff and saying that people who find stuff meaningful that you consider stupid to be idiots and ****.

• Advertisement
Advertisement