Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Residence Question

Options
  • 04-06-2012 6:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi everyone! I'm going to smurfit this autumn and planning to book on-campus accommodation. And I'va got some questions about blackrock and proby res.

1. Is the "blackrock hall residence" ( http://www.ucd.ie/residences/blackrockresidence) near smurfit campus?
    2. blackrock& proby, which one is closer to smurfit?
    3. Can I just book the 1&2 semester of proby?
    4. within how many days will I know whrther still have rooms for me?

Thank you very very much!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I think theyre both in Smurfit. Theyre part of the building and grounds. Proby definitely is anyway. That link doesn't work by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sonate

Thank u Pandoras Twist! I'm booking residence and refreshing the SIS Student Web but it seems still closed..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Carzado

I'm also new to UCD and i got a place in Proby. i really do not have an idea what the place is like. Anyone with a knowledge of the place should please give me a hint. Thank you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

You have a room and a shared living room/kitchen which is big enough. Facilities seem to be decent enough

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lily5

Hi. I am new to UCD. I did not have an option to book Proby. Instead I had to book Novitiate. What are the differences between the two accommodations at Blackrock?

• Advertisement
Advertisement