Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joey Barton Assaulted - Mod Note Post 10

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

RVP 11 wrote: »
    I never condoned it and took offence to your insinuations that i am a "degenerate"
    You sound like a person who hides behind a keyboard to slag people off, especially when you have to ASK what goes on, on night outs.
    Either that or you're too young to go know what goes on.
    Keep talking ****e dude.

Your in a bit of a bind now that you realise that condoning the action isn't really an option is it?

Where have I asked what goes on on nights out? I hide behind a keyboard and slag people?

My first comment was that their was degenerate views posted on here, which I don't think is an incorrect statement. I made it in a general point not refering to anybody in particular. You picked up on the comment and felt the need to put me in my box, and justified the actions by saying it happens, it's alchohol's fault.

I do understand that we should all have a bit of a laugh at Joey's expense. A guy gets a kicking and everyone laughs at him. I'm just pointing out that regardless who is at the end of an attack, it is not acceptable and shouldn't be a laughing matter.

I accept that I probably have just said nothing and let all the jokes fly in here about it. I also understand your concern that I could possibly be too young, as I have come across the same dilema. I am 28, so you don't have to worry about offending me.

The problem is I may be a little hot headed, and having a read through threads like this does set me off. No offence to you personally.

I really have had it with the majority of tripe on here though and am going to have my access removed, the mods have enough to be dealing with without me adding to it. I see on here alot have spoke highly of what the forum used to be, and I would have like to have been a part of that. Unfortunatley from when I've joined it's been nothing but a breeding ground for this sort of tripe. A football forum that some members find it funny to comment on a footballer being attacked!

I will say there are some on here that are great posters, very very patient, and I hope they stay on as I did enjoy when I posted with them.

Your in a bit of a bind now that you realise that condoning the action isn't really an option is it?
    I posted in jest about Joey getting VERBAL ABUSE, i wouldn't condone physical assaults anywhere ON or off the pitch...;)

The problem is I may be a little hot headed, and having a read through threads like this does set me off. No offence to you personally.

Fair enough, as am i;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Joey barton is a thug from what I can see. The two boys that hit him also seem like thugs. All 3 should be arrested. I hate scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Justice for Barton

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

ricero wrote: »
    Justice for Barton

1 Follower - Joey Barton

Advertisement