Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage Transaction email

Options
  • 04-06-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi y'all

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out what template Sage uses when sending an invoice via transaction email?

Is there a way to edit it or do I have to just use what it creates? I would like to add a logo if possible and change some of the layout. I just wondered if the Report Designer can be used?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KevinMcDonald

Hi zonkolooney,

Sorry for the late reply but I am new to the forum and I just found this post today.

The file format of the invoice layout is .XML and should not be edited in any way so unfortunately the layout used by transaction email cannot be edited. Transaction email should only be used when sending invoices/orders to someone who also has Sage 50 Accounts so if you can give me some clarification as to why you would need to add new information and what you require to change, in addition to your own logo, I can forward your feedback onto our R&D department.

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Kevin McDonald
    Business Advice Consultant
    Sage Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks for the helpful reply. Just for future reference: If you want to represent a company, you need a "verified representative" account. You can get one by emailing hello@boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KevinMcDonald

Apologies Khannie, I have sent an email now.

Many Thanks,
    Kevin

Advertisement