Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sinead o connor documentary

• 04-06-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hi all,

can anyone remember seeing in the early nineties a documentary of Sinead O Connor recording her Am I Not Your Girl in New York. Is it available for download or purchase?

The ending referenced the famous SNL performance. The arrangements on this record were fantastic.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's called 'Coffee and Cigarettes' if that's any help to you.
    I'm still looking to see can I find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kavanafl

That was the one.

Thansk a million. Did a search and it will be difficult to find. Never released just a TV show. I did some work in the studio (Edisson) after this and the engineer was telling us that this album was going to launch her big time. Obviously SNL ended that before it started.

Advertisement