Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house

Options
  • 04-06-2012 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all.

Apologies mods if this isnt allowed.

Basically Im moving house next Friday and dont have a car so Im looking for removal companies based in SCD to assist me with this(The move is from Blackrock to Stillorgan).

I dont have much stuff so one small van would be more than sufficient.

I saw a sign for this type of service a few weeks ago for €30 but cant for the life of me remember the name of them.

If someone has info on these types of companies please post on here or drop me a PM.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Check the small ads in the herald, or shop Windows for "a man and a van" type thing, there are a few around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

There is a boards member on here cormie http://touch.boards.ie/user/19234 who runs van tasks think its .ie. I'm sure he'd be able to assist

Advertisement