Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert business

• 04-06-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has anyone done the leaving cert business course in one year? Did it take up alot of your time? Did you find it too challenging?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Evan93

I know a lad who did it in one year & didn't find it too hard. I did it over 2 years but it's manageable in one year really. Some chunks of the course can be left out because theres quite a selection of questions. But yeah it's an easy course for points & well manageable to do in one year if you put the work in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Most schools finish the course in just over 1 year so yeah it's well manageable.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jamiered81

I took it up this year as I am repeating the LC and found it very manageable.. It's a relatively small course with a lot of repetition. We finished the course by the end of April and moved at quite a slow pace. I managed to get an A1 in the mocks so I'm hoping for the same in August.

Advertisement