Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

hightower1 wrote: »
    I just finished watching IW on gametrailers day 1 round up and they hit the nail so squarely on the head , I would def advise taking to 30 mins or so and have a watch....

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-special-invisible-walls/731158

Just watched that there, they got it very right indeed. I can't wait what they have to say about nintendo. Nintendo easily had the most infuriatingly crap conference ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Wane

Halo 4 and Tomb Raider looked good. Tomb Raider looked like it is played at a faster pace or maybe I just play it wrong.
    Movements look more fluid and loose as opposed to looking very stiff... I gave her a massage and it worked wonders !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Splinter Cell died after Chaos Theory. CT is still the best SC imo. I'm replaying the HD collection on the PS3 and it's still great.

Conviction was 24 the game, featuring Sam Fisher as Jack Bauer. Good game but not SC.

This new one is like a re-boot. Ironside is gone. Sam should be 57-58 and ready for retirement but he now looks 37 and sounds 27. Third Echelon is gone and Sam has set up Fourth Echelon and he is running it while still getting his hands dirty on the front line. The least they could have done was to make Sam the new Lambert and create a new hero to replace Sam, like Archer from the co-op story modes.

Good round up there and I'd agree alrite

but hey

I just wanna sneak the fck around nice n quietly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

-=al=- wrote: »
    Good round up there and I'd agree alrite

but hey

I just wanna sneak the fck around nice n quietly!

Yeah I cant see as to why not introduce a new charecter with same as a handler. Im sure Ironside would have went for that seeing as its more realistic , a more natural progression for the guy and obviously less voice work for him!

I am liking the way you can customize sams suit now though. That should open some new gameplay possabilities a kin to the way you could customise the suits in convictions co-op and challange room modes with certain suits giving better ammo capacity or more mark and execute capacity. Apparently it goes a level deeper with being able to customise different parts of the suit to give a more in dept level of tuning. If the suit customisation and weapon customisation are very deep I'll be delighted.

I wont listen to the whole marketing line of "milions of different combos" though, they touted that for the gunsmith in future soldier and tbh the feature is limited. There are only 5 sights for each gun, 3 underbarrel options, etc but there are over 40 paint jobs for each gun. They just threw in lots of paint schemes so they can say there are millions of combinations.

Advertisement