Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 help Disk or Digital

Options
  • 04-06-2012 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hey im think of buying diablo three and wondering if i buy the disk version is there away i can redeem the digital version because my laptop has no optical drive and using an external drive can be annoying.

The reason i would buy the disk and not just the digital verison is that the digital version is far more expensive than the disk.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Hey im think of buying diablo three and wondering if i buy the disk version is there away i can redeem the digital version because my laptop has no optical drive and using an external drive can be annoying.

The reason i would buy the disk and not just the digital verison is that the digital version is far more expensive than the disk.

Yeah, you get a code that links to your battle.net account where you can download the client.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭conorhickey

Limericks wrote: »
    Yeah, you get a code that links to your battle.net account where you can download the client.

Ah cool thanks for the help, i had never played diablo before and then i started playing diablo 2 a few weeks ago and am loving it :D

The disk is so much cheaper off amazon only 43 euro instead of 60 off battle net

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Its €45 in HMV bricks and mortar.

Advertisement