Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting booklets

• 04-06-2012 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Is it possible to request a booklet to do rough work on and not hand it up or must all paper be collected again? If it does have to be collected does it get put in with your exam script even if you don't want it? For example, if I were to ask for paper during the French exam to make a plan in English for the written section I don't really have a desire for that to be stuck in with my paper, or is it ok to make plans in English for other languages, does anybody know? I know there are a lot of questions in there so thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I think you have to hand up all exam booklets. Should be fine to do a plan in English, just mark a sheet "rough work", they can't deduct marks for it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Everything has to be handed up.

There is absolutely no problem using as many booklets as you want for rough work, as long as they are all handed up. You will not lose (or gain) marks for too much/too little/no rough work.

It will just be ignored in terms of marks, though your corrector has to check every page of rough work booklets in case you answered part of a question in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭dmca93

Thanks for the replies guys. Its good to have that cleared up beforehand.

Advertisement