Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 6/6/2012 XGC Casuals (aka: Power's last casuals)

Options
  • 04-06-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hey guys, I haven't posted in months (probably because the BB thread is so dead right now) and I also haven't shown up to casuals in months (probably because BB is so dead right now). But, I'm leaving for America in about a week so this is my last chance for casuals and I'm gonna bring my copy of Blazblue even if I have to play it by myself.

Anyways, I seriously doubt that many of you care that I'm leaving, I barely know a lot of you, but I hope to see as many of you as I can at casuals this week.

If this is the last time I see you guys then...
    Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight (please get that reference someone)

It's been real...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

you going back to the states for good?

i member you telling me what not to do while playing u in a tourny match in BB at TYH, never have i failed so much at learning a game lol

ill should be in playing mk but i'll still throw out my day 0 arakune rather than you sitting by yourself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Hey guys, I haven't posted in months (probably because the BB thread is so dead right now) and I also haven't shown up to casuals in months (probably because BB is so dead right now). But, I'm leaving for America in about a week so this is my last chance for casuals and I'm gonna bring my copy of Blazblue even if I have to play it by myself.

Anyways, I seriously doubt that many of you care that I'm leaving, I barely know a lot of you, but I hope to see as many of you as I can at casuals this week.

If this is the last time I see you guys then...
    Good morning, good afternoon, and goodnight (please get that reference someone)

It's been real...

Will defo be there Alex:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Won't be coming to the casuals because of Exams but I just wanna say...
    IRISH NOEL TITLE IS MINEEEEEE

Nah seirously, thanks for all the tips and the mirrors and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Yep, I'm moving back to the Land of Freedom for good, never to return. Unless I have a REALLY good reason to (unlikely).

Fergus... you were supposed to be my protege, oh well. I'll teach Naphiel Noel stuff and then he can teach you, basically he'll be my proxy for you.

I'm hoping that we can get a decent amount of people to play BB and at least pretend for one night that BB still has a scene that isn't just me and Naphiel (and Linoud when he's awake).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be there.

Have to take that title off me Fergus once Alex goes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I can't make casuals on Weds in general, so prob won't be there, but just to reiterate- good luck Alex, it's been a pleasure :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I care! I think it's a pity that not more people got to know you because of your/their game choice. I'll be in to see you off anyway, I may even bring myself to play that fraudulent game. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

i cant make it this Wednesday or any other casual session for the next two weeks since im finally off to Tokyo.

good luck Alex. hopefully we'll see you around for one reason or another in the not so distant future ;)

2gen wrote: »
    i cant make it this Wednesday or any other casual session for the next two weeks since im finally off to Tokyo.

good luck Alex. hopefully we'll see you around for one reason or another in the not so distant future ;)

Good stuff, enjoy yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Il be in AE Marvel mode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Hey. It's not like my gameplay differs when I'm awake or sleeping, auto-pilot Ragna is the best. <3

What am I saying. It's all about my Hazama. I'll be there later. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

if i come will there be anyone playing AE?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Won't be in for this so good luck for the future Alex!! Was nice meeting you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Good luck Alex!

Sorry I can't be there, but it was nice to meet you.

I'll continue to play Blazblue off on my own, chainspamming with Hazama.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'll DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD in your honour.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Couldnt make it today, had some stuff to take care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

very ggs to Hound, Onion, Kuro and Doyler!
    you hear that azza?
    sagat match up is so fray

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

ladnopoka wrote: »
    you hear that azza?
    GGs to all.

Stay free ladnopoka

ladnopoka wrote: »
    you hear that azza?

cr short, win game

so braindead:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Grey Stache

I hardly new ye :'( I learned so much about the pro-ness of Tager in the short time we played BlazBlue with you last year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement