Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hamlet

Options
  • 04-06-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i know its kinda late to be asking questions like this.. but what im really wondering is what exactly does hamet confide in horatio? its really bothering me as everytime i look it up it just says that he does confide in him, but not what he confides in him. answers would be muchly appreciated.! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Leaving cert is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭boom boom boom

His "antic deposition" for one. And also about his plan to unravel the murder of his father. When he gets haratio to help him in proving his guilt in the "mouse trap"

Advertisement