Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Accommodation

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aurora2012

Good for you or not apparently ?! :(
    Did you finally make a choice ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jojogaya

Yeah I booked it and sent them an email to see if we could visit in July, we'll see what they answer. I'm apartment 2, room 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

Hey guys, does anyone know if those of us in the final year category waiting list have a shot of getting a place? I'm stuck at number 230, and pretty sure I have a snowball's chance in hell. -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AR12

I can see a lot of you are worried about bus services to and from Blackrock and I can tell you that the Number 17 bus, which operated between Belfied and Blackrock is the most unreliable bus ever. It only goes every 40 mins, or hour, if your lucky. You can't relly go by the times stated on the bus stops timetables. So get a bike or something!

As for campus changing its system this year, it had to. Last year was ridiculous. I was up all night waiting for it to come online, it finally did at 7 am, i had a room booked when the thing crashed and lost it. Had to live in Belgrove away from my friends and it was horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Aurora2012

AR12 wrote: »
    Had to live in Belgrove away from my friends and it was horrible.

Was the residence in itself horrible too ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 AR12

The residence is not that bad I just hated the people I was living with. But considering you pay the same for Merville and Belgrove there is a huge difference in the quality of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 techair

Hi all!,

Does anybody know who and what number would be the best to call in order to get an idea of Post Grad accommodation for a couple of people? UCD Residence have a phone number i could call, say, tomorrow?

Thanks very much!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

techair wrote: »
    Hi all!,

Does anybody know who and what number would be the best to call in order to get an idea of Post Grad accommodation for a couple of people? UCD Residence have a phone number i could call, say, tomorrow?

Thanks very much!

:)

Is it contact details for UCD Residences you're looking for? If so, this should hlep: http://www.ucd.ie/residences/contactus/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ignacio

hie, anyone staying at glenomena house 8 apartment 3??

• Registered Users Posts: 15 techair

Rang up there and there appears to be very little chance of me getting a space on campus! all vacant rooms are full a well as the waiting list and all that's left is something like 700 places for 1st years which will be full!..

All you can depend on is people cancelling which ain't gonna happen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 MishaFraser

Anyone else in proby? we know of 3 that are in our apartment so far. we're curious to find out who else.

Apartment 5 Room 5, Proby Residence House 4

I don't know if any of you guys are still around, but I'm the fourth flatmate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CanadianMBA

I don't know if any of you guys are still around, but I'm the fourth flatmate. :)

Awesome! well that's 4 down 2 to go haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement