Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Accommodation

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Hope it opens soon after all the waiting! Hope it doesnt wait till 9 or something, would be typical!
    So if we pay our deposit now did i read we can get it back if we change our minds?
    Is this true and what date it that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

No. It just crashed but came back as still closed. It's not open for anyone yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cmccarthy0470

Neeson wrote: »
    No. It just crashed but came back as still closed. It's not open for anyone yet.

ok thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 magpie0508

Crashed???!!! I just can't believe it!!!:mad:

Which one are you meant to click anyway when it does come on? Do you have to click both semester 1 and 2?

And that says for senior students. What if your undergraduate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 sonate

Which one are you meant to click anyway when it does come on? Do you have to click both semester 1 and 2?

mine is like this:
    StatusEligibility CategoryFrom/ToAccommodationDate Applied/
    Last UpdateNewSenior Years (Final Yr UG and Postgraduate)-Summer 2012: ClosedSemester 1 2012/13: ClosedSemester 2 2012/13: ClosedSummer 2013: Closed

good question, which one would it be, well i'd be a post grad, but if any one knows the answer to that, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CanadianMBA

Well hey, nothing like an archaic way to apply. this should have all been done at point of acceptance. not long after the fact. especially when it is still a "first come first serve" mentality

I think whichever would be OK since student desk told me they only accept the booking for a whole academic year's accommodation. So I think you have to stay on-campus for at least 2 semesters.

sonate wrote: »
    mine is like this:
    StatusEligibility CategoryFrom/ToAccommodationDate Applied/
    Last UpdateNewSenior Years (Final Yr UG and Postgraduate)-Summer 2012: ClosedSemester 1 2012/13: ClosedSemester 2 2012/13: ClosedSummer 2013: Closed

Ah I see now. Final Year UG

• Advertisement

seems crashed again??? still closed???

Which residence are you guys in for? I am booking for Marville......

I kept refreshing the page from 6:45, had never opened......

magpie0508 wrote: »
    Which residence are you guys in for? I am booking for Marville......

Are you Chinese, yeah? Not that I have anything against ye or anything!

I'll book blackrock res. Is it popular? and how is it like?

Yes I am, any problem?

I'm going for Proby.... here's hoping

I'm going for Proby.... here's hoping

same and hoping to get proby as well!

Stay outta Blackrock. You do know that's not near the main university? Sharing small kitchen spaces. Smells weird. Creepy and there's a sink in front of your bed.

Yes I am, any problem?

No. I love Chinese people and stuff.

• Advertisement

I'm an MBA student at Smurfit, so we're on Blackrock Campus. the location is optimal

Is Proby in/near Blackrock?

No. I love Chinese people and stuff.
    and you are?

Stay outta Blackrock. You do know that's not near the main university? Sharing small kitchen spaces. Smells weird. Creepy and there's a sink in front of your bed.

I'll be in smurfit, seems only blackrock & proby are nearby. proby is so popular that i don't think there're still enough rooms..

Proby is on Blackrock campus. right beside smurfit. it's more expensive. but the location is worth it.

sonate wrote: »
    I'll be in smurfit, seems only blackrock & proby are nearby. proby is so popular that i don't think there're still enough rooms..

i hope there is and that its not too popular! i think mostly post grads prefer there anyway...heres to hoping!

and you are?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

is blackrock near/in smurfit?? everybody hates it??? i'm afraid i have to think again...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you
    Very funny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DocToBe

aaaagghh hurry up!!! It's getting slower refreshing!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement