Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Accommodation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DocToBe

foireannj wrote: »
    Merville booked! House 3. I was number 21, but on the senior undergrad/postgrad list.

I'm not sure actually, I've heard that it was around 25. But I lived in house 1 before and I found it quite nice (only prob was it had a roomful of RAs and was 5 bedroom). It's handy out being right beside the shop!

I've never lived in Merville before, and I had a year out last year, so hoping I get nice roomies haha!! I'm house 16 btw, is that done up do you know?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

seriously where the hell is merville or belgrove ? I can't afford glemomena !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

DocToBe wrote: »
    I was no.263 and I got the email!! I'd say probably all numbers up to the maximum number of rooms for that category, as in 285 for the continuing undergrads!! Just a guess tho, I could be completely wrong!!

OK, yea that's what I thought. Have a friend on 315, we've got offers but he hasn't - if we want to live together we'll have to book today but then hope that he gets one tomorrow, otherwise either we'll have to cancel or he'll be left on his own. :\

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Anyone try ring them, re: Merville/Belgrove?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Anyone try ring them, re: Merville/Belgrove?

Can't get through to Merville/Main Office.

• Advertisement

01 7161274 is the number for the main office, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pitpat

is glenomena already booked out? it disappeared from my list...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Check the tab above the lists if it disappears

• Registered Users Posts: 46 000chris000

if anything has dissapeared from your list just log out and log back in before you book anything! that should sort it out, made that mistake last year and got belgrove instead of glenomena!

Logged out and in numerous times.. still no Merville.

• Advertisement

pitpat wrote: »
    is glenomena already booked out? it disappeared from my list...

Still loads of glenomena left

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pitpat

thank you.

my problem is, I'm going to ucd for semester one. the system allows only booking for semester one and two. while i am waiting for an email of ucdresidences glenomena disappeared and they offering now just offsite accommodation. :mad:

i want to book a room for semester one only in belfield but it seems this is not possible...
    thank you waiting list place 5...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 magpie0508

"Transaction Error
    Sorry, your payment has NOT been processed. Our service provider reports the following error:

The entered credit card details were not accepted due to the following error:
    NOT AUTHORISED"

Help! what does that mean?!

No Merville or Roebuck Halls on mine!

Timbuk2, do you have Belgrove?

No Merville or Roebuck Halls on mine!

is belgrove on yours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 i2adoo

Postgrad, first time at UCD here. Could someone tell me how one applies for catered accommodation? Got a room in Proby.

magpie0508 wrote: »
    "Transaction Error
    Sorry, your payment has NOT been processed. Our service provider reports the following error:

The entered credit card details were not accepted due to the following error:
    NOT AUTHORISED"

Help! what does that mean?!

check if you have the required amount of money on your card.

Timbuk2, do you have Belgrove?
    is belgrove on yours ?

No!!

This is strange, I thought we could book anywhere. Tried logging in and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

They were all there for me. Hardly all gone that quick.

• Advertisement

I rang them.

They said that there's either a problem with the system, or, the number of people who can book for that particular category has reached its limit. Category being what category student you are - I'm a continuing undergraduate.

So basically, for me, too many continuing undergrads have already picked Merville/Belgrove. Which is ridiculous, since I logged on as soon as I got the email.

I hope it's just a mistake on their part.

I'm gonna keep refreshing. If nothing changes then I'll have to take blackrock halls i guess. Gonna be annoying to have to cycle each morning

Is Merville house 16 definitely a renovated one?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 magpie0508

My credit card just got a problem at this very point! WTF. My Marville......I saw some Marville room minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 foireannj

DocToBe wrote: »
    I've never lived in Merville before, and I had a year out last year, so hoping I get nice roomies haha!! I'm house 16 btw, is that done up do you know?

Likewise :-)

And sorry, don't know about no. 16 in particular!

foireannj wrote: »
    Likewise :-)

And sorry, don't know about no. 16 in particular!

Thanks anyway, seen on her somewhere 15-28 are renovated, and heard before that 11-21 are renovated, so presumably 16 wasn't left out haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CanadianMBA

i'm in Proby, Apartment 5 house 4. is anyone here one of my Flatmates?

i'm in Proby, Apartment 5 house 4. is anyone here one of my Flatmates?

No way dude! Apartment 5 Room 2 here =))

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cmccarthy0470

i2adoo wrote: »
    No way dude! Apartment 5 Room 2 here =))

apartment 5 room 1! proby residence 4!

• Advertisement

apartment 5 room 1! proby residence 4!

3 down 3 to go I guess

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement