Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doc mai mangos

Options
  • 04-06-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

where can i find nam doc mai mangos in waterford city to buy as ive heard there good for slimming.I can find mangos in my town but they are kingston pride which have the opposite effect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Why do so many threads hurt my brain these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I saw this thread earlier and decided I'd leave it to someone else. Waaay too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

i have some magic beans you could buy that are great for slimming. It even says so on the internets. i make them myself.

All that calorie control and exercise is sooooo out of fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

I do exercise like two hours a day (in the gym) and i eat balanced meals its just i want to expand my fruit intake you more exotic stuff.i just happen to hate the spicy flavour of the kingston pride which i have been buying.As for the slimming thing every little bit helps.im just wondering do they have these types of mangos out of curiosity.

Advertisement