Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying nam doc mai

Options
  • 04-06-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

where in carlow town can i find nam doc mai mangos to buy as ive heard there good for slimming.I can find mangos in my town but they are kingston pride which have the opposite effect.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

eating less calories than you use in a day is all you need for slimming.. fancy mangos will just waste your money
    well maybe not waste as mangos are pretty lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

i do eat less calories and exercise for two hours in the gym every day.id just like to buy them for something to aid me.I already exercise for at least half an hour before i have breakfast to burn more fat and raise metabolism and also have a portion of lentils with each meal to burn fat off efficiently, im just wondering where i can buy these specific mangos.ive been trying to include more variety in my diet and the kingston pride are to spicy flavoured for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

i do eat less calories and exercise for two hours in the gym every day.id just like to buy them for something to aid me.I already exercise for at least half an hour before i have breakfast to burn more fat and raise metabolism and also have a portion of lentils with each meal to burn fat off efficiently, im just wondering where i can buy these specific mangos.ive been trying to include more variety in my diet and the kingston pride are to spicy flavoured for me
    Mangos usually contain fibre which is recommended for a balanced diet,

I would just enjoy the mangos you are already eating and wouldnt worry too much about the miniuscule benefit if any of paying huge prices for speciality chinese herbal type diet mangos.

Walking a couple of miles in the evening is also a great way to lose weight and give your heart a chance at staying healthy

Advertisement