Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland [Kerry]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Sure does. Thanks for creating this thread :)

Should be great.Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Hope it's as entertaining as the Cavan/Monaghan one

Champagne just doesn't want to stay in the glass! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

So Far so good, All seems fairly normal... but with this program i am sure that will change...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Audrey's menu doesn't exactly appeal to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Edit :D Starter looks lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

melissa comes across as a bit of a ghoul...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think Melissa is this week's pillock.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The fella the barman reminds me of Tony from last week's show

Nothing much to comment on yet tonight still very normal..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Your woman in the blue dress would want to lay off the booze. She is getting more an more obnoxious as the episode goes on.

And when she was giving her score in the taxi she was absolutely twisted. I'd say she'll have some hungover head on her tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Is Stephen Leane something to do with Leane's hotel in Listowel?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

cofy wrote: »

Dont think so,that pub they showed tonight in the programme was The Abbey Inn pub in Tralee

deisemum wrote: »
    I think Melissa is this week's pillock cow

FYP :p

What was with the cow birth lesson tonight from her, is she a vet :confused:

The food tonight look nice yes I am commenting on the food

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FYP :p

What was with the cow birth lesson tonight from her, is she a vet :confused:

The food tonight look nice yes I am commenting on the food

I think the Miss Piggy name was apt. I wonder what she'll serve tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

cofy wrote: »

His family own The Abbey Inn in Tralee

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

If I remember correctly the Abbey Inn Tralee was a Hard rock venue frequented by bikers. A sawdust on the floor type venue. can't see too many coctails served there.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

maryb26 wrote: »
    If I remember correctly the Abbey Inn Tralee was a Hard rock venue frequented by bikers. A sawdust on the floor type venue. can't see too many coctails served there.

twas till they ruined it by making it all fancy and flash looking

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rolling fields

Your woman in the blue dress would want to lay off the booze. She is getting more an more obnoxious as the episode goes on.

And when she was giving her score in the taxi she was absolutely twisted. I'd say she'll have some hungover head on her tomorrow.

i will never live it down,im absolutely disgusted with myself...i was dreading seeing tues night,i knew i was bad,just dident know how much...hopefully the rest of the week i can claw back some dignity,i dont drink much now for the rest of it...and yes i died a death the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

i will never live it down,im absolutely disgusted with myself...i was dreading seeing tues night,i knew i was bad,just dident know how much...hopefully the rest of the week i can claw back some dignity,i dont drink much now for the rest of it...and yes i died a death the next day

Yera its all a bit of craic,that lad Stephen must have gotten a heap of bozze off the Abbey,be a shame if ye didnt drink it :D
    Welcome to Boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Id rather be enjoying myself with a head full of booze than one of those nasty ones who slags everyone off! You werent that bad!:D

Welcome to Boards sure you were enjoying yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

Rolling fields, I thought you were good on the show, you are the most entertaining in your group, so what if you got a little tipsy on last nights episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

So far I think it's good, nice crowd, the Melissa one is the token obstinate cow but the rest seem grand, although Stephen is a bit full of himself as well. i liked it when Dave Lamb said he was "good at pulling himself off" :).

Audrey/rolling fields looks like a good laugh, seriously hot woman too IMO! Loved that blue dress on her.

Just caught up on Tuesday's night now via the TV3 Player. Really enjoying the show right now. Welcome rolling fields. Looking forward to your night tonight Melissa. Good luck. :)

Night 4 :D

Looking forward to what Melissia will come up with,
    Collecting teacups are fun...the making of a fun night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Anybody think the "home made" bread looks like this...? Is Melissa and her mammy fibbing?

?s=dHJhZDIuanBnfGJyZWFkLml0ZW18aW1hZ2V8aW1hZ2U%3D&ext=.jpg

Wonder if she would have asked her guest to leave if they had not turned up in black / white/pink/ bling,, like she did with her friend for her 21st....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Melissa needs to see a shrink:eek:

Advertisement