Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland [Kerry]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I think she purposefully put "a touch of pink" so that none of them would wear a full pink outfit so she would "stand out", she seems mad like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

time to turn the volume down on the TV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Lol

"I'm not competitive at all":D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thank f*ck Melissa wont win

it's brewing up to a good old cat fight before the week is out:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

An uneventful night with an attention seeking OCD Madam...Would dread to be invited to one of her evenings i think i would leave exhausted with boredom..

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    An uneventful night with an attention seeking OCD Madam...Would dread to be invited to one of her evenings i think i would leave exhausted with boredom..

just turn up in the wrong colour outfit:D you'd be thrown out before having to make an excuse to leave:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Just caught tonight's episode and was expecting to see a fabulous home as Melissa is supposed to be an interior designer. Not much evidence of her skills on display in either her decor or her food. Welcome to boards Audrey, I thought you were brilliant and deserved a drink or two. I could not have sat through a night with ocd Melissa without a moxy load of gargle.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

Could not believe her drinking out of a crystal glass and gving the others plain glasses and telling them she was doing it!!!!!!!!!!!! It is like her eating steak and her guests eating mince. As for the house no way was that the home of an interior designer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rolling fields

hi guys,thanks for the comments....just have to say,poor mel is getting a hard time,she is a sweet heart honestly she is,they have just edited it so much,she is fussy and picky but she is lovely and you cant help but like her (in real life)
    hope ye's enjoy it tonight,and we dont get too loud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Night 4 :D

Thank God for Audrey and Melissia, I think only for them i would have switched off by now...Which one wins the battle of loudness tonight in such a calm relaxed home...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Thats a nice looking hotel the others are in while reading the menus,what hotel is that Mrs Rolling Fields?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭cleanslate

They're all ok except melissa comes accross as the one you work with that no one likes. Audrey is a bit of fun, the music teacher seems nide and not sure about dervil yet :-)

Melissia thinks she smart..I think more smart A.. I feel sorry for SAT RAVI as she just can't seem to compete with these two ladies...As for the guys i am begining to wonder why they are there at all....

Melissa is so rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd batter Melissa with a load of eggs, she is some yolk a total wagon one of the worse contestants ever of CDWM including the UK show imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Thats a nice looking hotel the others are in while reading the menus,what hotel is that Mrs Rolling Fields?
    The Europe. It was in the end credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭maryb26

OMG Saw Melissa put a knife in her mouth last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭cleanslate

maryb26 wrote: »
    OMG Saw Melissa put a knife in her mouth last night.
    Haha yeah me too... licking the knife... she's real classy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

For what its worth RollingFields, I think Dave Lamb is/was being a bit harsh on you, I know it's all down to the editing, but they can't edit what actually comes out of Melissa's mouth! That "me, me, me" stuff is awful.

I'd invite you to dinner!

Final night in Kerry and time for Sean to Shine....or will he..

Who is Dervil supposed to be dressed as?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Who is Dervil supposed to be dressed as?

Niamh kavanagh she said:rolleyes:

Sorry I,m wrong HaloKitty is correct, sorry Pixiebean

Pixie with all the shouting and oohs and ahhhhhhhs i think they said SAuzi quatro but she is not Irish,,, i think Stephan was the best...

Lisha wrote: »
    Niamh kavanagh she said:rolleyes:

That's who Melissa came as.
    Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Pixie with all the shouting and oohs and ahhhhhhhs i think they said SAuzi quatro but she is not Irish,,, i think Stephan was the best...

Ah okay, yeah she's not Irish. Stephen's fancy dress is good, he put in some effort, the three women basically just came as three women.

Bacon and cabbage for a dinner party?

Dervil wins

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

rollingfields u made urself look very bad tonight,i was a fan till toinight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

soap1978 wrote: »

TBF that could have more to do with how the show was edited..... I really don't understand why anyone would appear on the show once they had seen it before. Highly entertaing it may be but not for the faint hearted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 rolling fields

soap1978 wrote: »
    why?

Advertisement